This page is dedicated to giving you tools to successfully navigate the nuts and bolts of business reporting.
Here, you will find information on
- Bookkeeping skills needed for a number of industries
- The myriad of reporting necessary to comply with state and federal agencies
- The most current Nevada State payroll tax wage ceilings and rates
- The most current Federal Social Security wage ceilings and rates
- Updates on Nevada Sales Tax rate increases
- Rules relating to documentation requirements for new and established employees
- Links to the above for answering more questions
Professionally you will find me,
having a “can-do” attitude and ability to manage timely completion of projects
this shows me as a disciplined, organized, pro-active person
with communication and listening skills.
Years of experience:
> Forty years as a paraprofessional accountant
> Thirty years in human resources management